Beam launch new app for easy heat recovery control
The new Beam VentSmart app for the Axco Counterflow range of MVHR units is now available. Beam said that the app has been designed to make control of its heat recovery ventilation systems as easy and straightforward as possible.
The VentSmart app is compatible with wi-fi enabled Beam Axco heat recovery ventilation systems and is free to download for all Apple and Android users. With a few simple steps, the user can create an account and connect to their heat recovery ventilation system. With a user-friendly interface, the app makes it easy for users to connect to and monitor their system from both inside and outside the home.
The new Aura-T Smart touchscreen control panel also connects wirelessly to the heat recovery system, allowing the user to adjust fan speed and settings, receive filter change alerts, boost switch function and more.
For further information, visit www.beamcentralsystems.com/Vent-Smart-App-Product-Info.
- International passive house conference kicks off
- Growing use of CO2 monitors to slow Covid spread
- Agar Grove, Larch Corner & Cranmer Road win at Passivhaus Awards
- Erne Campus is world’s largest passive house premium building
- Cavity wall builds can meet RIBA carbon targets, new analysis suggests
- New app for remote control of Nilan Compact P